Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb 19, 2008

It is more than a year that this blog has not been updated. I think today, a normal freezing day in Ithaca, NY USA, is a good day to start writing something again.

I know that I have several big problems that are still on my mind and keep annoying me every day. Easily to guess, Study is the problem, moreover, English language, job-finding and money are also the issues.

Am I unhappy? – Generally, I am very happy. (Good friends, good food, great roommates, good internet connection (what the geek I am!!) )

The problem is that I cannot get myself out of the happy time to meet the real world, the world of GRAD STUDENT.


PROCASTINATION is my BIG PROBLEM.

While other students are working so hard, thinking how to improve their competitive advantages, I am writing this blog.

Do you agree now that I have a severe problem?

I hope that writing this blog could remind me what I have done each day and what should I do to achieve my goal/plan or schedule.

($5 lunch)
($10 Dinner)

No comments: